Victoria Falls 2 Nights: Lokuthula Lodges Self Catering 2 Bedroom
From R7101.00 pps
Lokuthula Lodge (sleeps 4) An apt name for these well-appointed lodges set in tranquil, indigenous gardens where elephant roam and warthogs kneel to mow the lush lawns!
- Dates: 31 Dec 2016 - 30 Nov 2017
- Price: From R7101.00 pps
- Additional Night Price: Extra Charge
- Airport tax:
This luxurious self-catering timeshare resort consists of 37 rustic thatched lodges, a mere four kilometres from the spectacular World Heritage Site of Victoria Falls. Situated within the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge resort estate, Lokuthula is surrounded by 80,000 hectares of unspoilt African bush and borders the unfenced Zambezi National Park. A nearby waterhole facilitates free passage of wildlife, including buffalo, elephant, hyaena and a variety of plains game, between the park and the lodges.
Affiliated to Resorts Condominium International (RCI), Lokuthula has consistently achieved Gold Crown recognition - ranking the safari resort in the top five percent of 3,000 RCI resorts worldwide. RCI is the world's largest holiday exchange organisation.
Family-friendly facilities and access to riveting nightly entertainment at the fabulous, adjacent Boma - Place of Eating restaurant make Lokuthula Lodges the ideal family holiday venue. If deluxe dining's your preference, the award-winning MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant within the same resort is sure to please.
Eleven 3-bedroomed lodges and twenty six 2-bedroomed lodges. Lodges are split-level and open fronted with blinds, affording magnificent views of unspoilt bushveld.
Three Bedroomed Lodges have:
3 bedrooms (1 double and 2 twins)
2 bathrooms (1 en-suite to the double bedroom)
Fully equipped kitchen
Lounge, terrace and braai (barbeque) area
Sleeps a maximum of 8 guests (2 on sofa beds in the lounge)
Two Bedroomed Lodges have:
* 2 bedrooms (1 double and 1 twin)
* 1 bathroom with shower over bath
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Lounge, terrace and braai (barbeque) area
* Sleeps a maximum of 6 guests (2 on sofa beds in the lounge)
Lokuthula Lodges are fully serviced daily.
Relax and savour your trip of a lifetime, with every convenience at your fingertips. Lokuthula Lodges stress quality service and total guest satisfaction, with facilities geared for exactly that:
* Fully serviced daily by friendly, helpful staff.
* All linen provided.
* Grocery shopping facility on site
* A poolside bar and restaurant serving light meals and snacks from 09.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
* Lokuthula Lodges guests are also entitled to use the nearby Victoria Falls Safari Lodge facilities, which include:
* Activities and car hire desk located within the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
* Petrol and diesel available at the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge fuel depot. (Coupons can be purchased from the resort General Managerís office).
* Same day laundry service
* Token-operated guest laundry on site
* Babysitting facilities on request
* A three-tier swimming pool with children's pool
* Internet facilities located within the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
* Fax services available at the Lokuthula Lodges Reception
* 24-hour resort security.
* Medical Air Rescue Service is on call locally
* A Resident's Lounge with satellite TV
* Safety deposit boxes in all lodges
* Curio Shop
* Children's playground and volleyball court
* Direct-dial telephones in all lodges
* The celebrated Buffalo Bar and viewing decks
* The deluxe MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant
* The award-winning open air Boma Ė Place of Eating restaurant
* NEWS FLASH *
Lokuthula Offers Shopping Facility
The luxury self-catering Lokuthula Lodges at the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge now offer a food shopping list for the convenience of guests arriving in Victoria Falls after shops and supermarkets have closed. The resortís well-stocked stores also allow guests to stock up on basic food commodities which may be in short supply locally.
Guests are required to fill in their shopping lists before 10.00 a.m. for delivery the same day. Shopping bills are payable by Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards or cash.
* Packages are based on BA/SAA airlines which only fly Mon to Sun.
* When using other airlines packages may differ.
Return flights from Johannesburg to Livingstone
Items of personal nature
Meals not mentioned
Travel and medical insurance
Policies & Disclaimers:
Prices are from a starting price per person sharing
subject to change airfare increase currency
fluctuation and availability. Advance purchase peak
season surcharges block out periods and minimum stay
conditions may apply.
Victoria Falls 2 Nights: Lokuthula Lodges Self Catering 2 Bedroom.
The Victoria Falls constitutes
one of the most spectacular natural wonders of the
world. The Local people call it "Mosi-oa-Tunya" --
the smoke that thunders and the Falls are
remarkable. There is a magic about them manifested
in the towering column of spray when the river is
high, the thunder of the falling water, the
terrifying abyss and tranquil lagoons upstream in
which hippo and deadly crocodiles lurk.